Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Custom yorkshire portrait...Kitty!

Kitty is a miss, a little haughty, crafty, unpredictable!
She is madly in love with her owner, but very selective with other people, one day licks your fingers and the next day tries to bite you.
Kitty is a princess with pink dresses with ribbons and decorated with Swarovski, a small wardrobe expensive and sophisticated. She travels a lot in a motorhome with her owners and has seen many countries, often in a pouch made ​​for her.
I tried to make her character on the canvas, as reported by the owner, with her sweet little muzzle but with her teeth always ready!


I used the white background as requested by the customer to highlight only the dog, but you can choose any colors and settings for the background.
The customer has remained enthusiastic and made ​​me one thousand compliments, many thanks to the customer!

I painted the portrait on canvas with acrylics, canvas is 12” x 16”, customer also decided for a wooden frame, gold and spotted, the final size of the portrait is 14.5” x 18.5”(37x47cm)



Kitty’s photo that the customer sent me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D