Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back from Dublin, a city that stole my heart!...and two wonderful Etsy treasuries

L
ast night I returned home from Dublin, but my mind and my heart are still in Ireland, a land  that has conquered and fascinated me, it has been a wonderful trip, and I have so many good memories of the places I've seen and the nice people I have known. I will post some pictures very soon.

Today I discovered that my portrait of little girl with blue eyes is in two beautiful treasuries on Etsy.

This wonderful treasury with stunning blue colors, DREAM ON...:
~♥~ Thanks to thewoodenhinge




This beautiful collection of portraits of very talented artists!
~♥~Thanks to JessykaW!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D