Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some pics from my trip to Dublin...

I am totally in love with this city! I loved every moment spent in Dublin and now I really miss it…
I met many wonderful people, the Irish are so cute and very kind people always ready to help.
Temple bar with all its typical pubs where you can listen to live music and drink draught Guinness...










The mythical river Liffey...




Its very green parks...

Christ Church Cathedral


Saint Patrick's Cathedral


Was very exciting for me to see all the places of U2 history as the wall with graffiti from fans…


I think this has been written by an Italian... :)

Of course also I have left a mark...

The shop from which Bono took his name


We were also in Malahide, and we visited the castle, populated by five ghosts…




We were in Howth, a beautiful and charming fishing village, near Dublin…


And we visited also Belfast, this is its castle:


To conclude, a picture of U2 in 1982 on Gardiner street, Dublin:


I LOVE U2!!

Here Bono sings a bit of the beautiful irish song Molly Malone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Yv3RD9l9s&feature=related











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D