Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas wooden house lamp...Completed!

H
ere is the final result!... My wooden house all decorated in pink and silver with a glitter touch!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
This Christmas house that I have painted and decorated in soft pinks, white and silver is actually a lamp, which alone can give a touch of sweet Christmas atmosphere to any room, recreating a place full of romantic and fantasy!

I love pink and silver for Christmas!

It has an interior light that can be changed, a wire, a switch, a plug connected to the current.
It is 13,7” high, the base is 9,4”x 5,9”.

I made a lot of clay miniatures, I added beads, rhinestones and glitter to decor it:

The roof is completely covered with silver glitter, this makes a beautiful effect of light and brilliance:

The first time I turned it on  I was too happy with the result!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D